Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Limbo

 I am stuck in this awful limbo/purgatory-like situation: hopefully when I arrive at the workshop this morning I will find we finally have our electric meter set. We are really hamstrung until we get electricity, followed shortly by a water supply!

So for now I’ll just dump a bunch of photos from our Pensacola trip - it was very good, even considering the isolationist stance of my husband (it was not a romantic weekend - we were more like passing acquaintances, I’d say)

We hiked over to beachside restaurant Friday afternoon for our first “family meal”
                                                                  Russell & Ashley
                                                                    Nice view
                                                    Preparing to board Kristy’s first flight!
                                                      Cistern at Fort Pickens
                                                                Mini-golf!




                                                      The parapet of Fort Pickens




                          The “Ashley-sized” door (with 6’2” Peran for perspective)

                                       We threw lovebirds Kristy & Justin in the stockade

My iPad scrambles ‘em all up out of chronological order - I’ll come back & caption photos later


3 comments:

  1. At least there are memories (and photographic proof thereof) to keep one entertained during that "limbo". Here's hoping things get resolved soon... with the power and the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pictures!! Had no idea Peran was so TALL. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time! Come on power and water!!

    ReplyDelete