Tuesday, August 17, 2021

A Peculiar Emptiness

 …as I took my usual position in the recliner to skim social media/news this AM - I had seen the alert in my email yesterday that I had One Final Comment on my last SP blog, but when I clicked the link:




It was a strange sensation, after so many years of leaning on that site for emotional support/moral guidance/dopamine hits/you name it! And here I’ve sat paralyzed until I’ve made myself late for work! (Well, there are a few benefits to Being the Boss)



3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I felt kind of queasy myself. Like finding out a favorite classmate from 50 years ago has died (waaay less for you). The loss still reminds us of connections.
    So HERE we are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it here too - it's Morticia. I'm keeping busy - I'm an expert at avoidance, aka Stuff the Feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya (Naypooie here). I felt totally lost for a bit, missed my morning routine of spark articles, blogs, etc. One good thing, my low carb team got set up on an alternate site, so I at least had that.

    ReplyDelete