Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Photo Finish

 My compulsion to record things in this blog must have something to do with this heaviness in my chest -once I finish my coffee and get moving, this feeling should fade away but it’s very distressing when I’m staggering around the barn trying to get the ponies fed. 

I didn’t take very many photos last weekend despite the scenic setting of C-Bar because of the rain… I’ve got to make time to go back just on my own to explore those trails; they are awesome!


                      All I had in the big trailer was a ratty old thin nylon rain sheet for poor Silas






Silas’s snazzy new Aztec patterned rain sheet, courtesy of Alanna!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to know why you have this chest heaviness. Very concerning.

    C-Bar looks beautiful! Silas is so cute and his new rain sheet really is snazzy!!!! Love Alanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silas is one handsome animal! And I love the Aztec colors and patterns on his new rain sheet. Hope he's happy and comfy in it (he looks as though he is).

    Happy trails to you and to Silas, too!

    - Barb (OKM)

    ReplyDelete