Sunday, June 16, 2024

Photo Drop

Most of the gang’s here (actually only 7 of us but that was a decent turnout for a warm summer’s day)
Our beautiful Ellis County Courthouse looked so awesome in the morning sunlight, I had to snap a quick shot as I pulled up to traffic light
               Bobbie’s daughter came to ride with us - Happy Birthday my friend!!!

Gotta get on with things this morning as my poor mom wasn’t feeling well last night - at least it is a great relief to be able to do simple things like laundry without having to jump up a dozen times to restart the recalcitrant machine. 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful ride! And congrats on the better laundry situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures. So nice to have a great group of friends and horses. You look so happy!! I'm hoping to have working washer soon INDOORS.

    ReplyDelete