Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Mistakes Being Made

 I often paraphrase the words of the immortal Gus McCrae: “I face my mistakes every day and then it’s not much worse than a dry shave” [sic]

Last night in an oversight I accidentally took two of my melatonin gummie chews (I took one during one pass through the bathroom, but about an hour later when I was on Final Approach to the mattress I popped another) so this morning I am especially groggy, but at least I slept fairly well. Dreamtime also seems to be returning - which sometimes leaves a lingering trace of an unpleasant memory like a bad smell but necessary…

I ordered an assortment of Chinese herbs on the recommendation of someone in my long-haul Covid group: I hope soon to post something along the lines of that old Visa commercial - X = ungodly amounts of time wasted doing “research” - surfing the Internet and browsing social media, $133 Worth of Chinese herbs, but relief from long-haul Covid symptoms = PRICELESS!!! I was warned it was a noxious brew which it is! but I can choke it down for the sake of science. It has kind of hit my G.I. tract like a depth charge but it’s good to clean the pipes ain’t it? I’m down 1 lb overnight which is always good for ye olde morale. Also suffering a low-grade headache, but I need to take my ibuprofen and get moving this morning - the day ain’t gonna wait for me.



1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh because I do way too many of the chronic illness things. LOL. I avoid dairy and people. I do a little yoga. I take turmeric every day and ACV, I eat kale which is like chocking down bamboo...............lol.

    ReplyDelete