(& in my own case, recovering from a minor singeing!)
“Val may be slow but she do eventually catch that clue!” - while I knew I had a mild hangover Sunday resulting from my minor indulgences Saturday night**, when I got up Monday morning still feeling rotten, I finally put the dots together & blamed the nuclear contrast material I was given last Thursday. I will never repeat this test - I would rather be tired for one day from a conventional treadmill stress test than feel like crap for a week!
** Les made scrumptious piña coladas, which I chased w/a couple of shots
I accepted a last-minute invite to a scrumptious Sunday brunch with Z & V - turns out we were celebrating next year’s marriage convalidation! They were on their way to a meeting with the church ladies lining up their ceremony for next February which will roughly coincide with their 1-yr anniversary. While things certainly seem to be back on an even keel in their relationship, I fear that V is always “chasing that dragon” of the next occasion, ceremony or event… Life cannot be an endless round of vacation, fancy dinners, or shopping expeditions. Yet, look at me, eagerly hoping to have some mommy-&-me time when V goes to her bachelorette party this weekend! Z has not committed to anything as of yet but I’ve thrown out several suggestions - One can always hope.
Gotta get on into work but I’ll try to tack on a few photos later
My rowdy crew around Sharon's lovely poolScrumptious chicken n' waffle creation which we shared as "appetizer"




No comments:
Post a Comment