Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Photo Dump

 I'd much rather gaze fondly at pictures of my critters than worry about circumstances beyond my control (Speaking of financial stressors: I had to move some money around to pay my mom's property taxes. Despite the fact we discussed this, my mom's confusion when Edward Jones person called caused her to DELAY making the transaction for almost a week, thank goodness I was monitoring her accounts! I mean, I understand her trying to keep my mom engaged & in the loop by calling her - but what part of "power of attorney" is not clear to her??!!?? Long story shortened, the check cleared the bank on the same day the transfer went through - as far as I can tell, there were no overdraft fees, but in the end I decided it was better to "let it ride" & pay any overdraft fees, rather than transfer money from MY account which would then need to be repaid - confirming my mom's suspicion that Val is stealing from her!)


                                                         Buck the crested gecko

Gracie the White's tree frog (1 yr old now, squeee!)

Bonnie the tegu

Claude the beaded lizard (yes, I know she's venomous but she's about the most innocuous creature you can imagine - all she wants to do is eat, soak in her tub, and sleep!)
Peacock at wildlife center where I dropped off a "rat donation"


 




2 comments:

  1. Critters, critters, critters! Glad you got the situation with your mom's finances worked out without making it worse in her mind! Sheesh! It doesn't seem to get easier, does it? Back to the critters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the family photos. I would enjoy all of these. You need a turtle.
    I would also like a peacock.

    ReplyDelete